This is another wild episode of #YMBLive, our weekly LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 1-3PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of crazy Bitcoin opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- BitGive Foundation 2nd Anniversary Auction
- BitPervy.com | Share Porn | Earn Bitcoin Revenue Shares
- WikiLeaks 'Drowning in Material' in Post-Bitcoin World
- Mt Baker Vapor Accepts Bitcoin
- Expats left reeling as Barclays close accounts in Cyprus under £100,000
- VPN Provider Cyberghost Launches Pro-Privacy Initative, Refers to Bitcoin
- Government is in a State of Anarchy
- The US Military Wants to Disrupt Terrorist Bounties With Virtual Currencies
- Coin.mx Execs Arrested for Operating Illegal Bitcoin Exchange
And TONS more! Your hosts this week are Daniel Brown, Tim Baker, and John Stuart. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us if you think it's helpful when people get into Bitcoin for "sketchy" business!