This week's show features an EXCLUSIVE interview with Todd Kantor, the victim of a Bitcoin theft at gunpoint. He'll share how he was attacked and how we can reduce the level of trust necessary in the Bitcoin space. Tune in now!!
This is our third #YMBLive, a brand new LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 1-3PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of crazy Bitcoin opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- Ecuador’s e-Money Initiative Outlaws Bitcoin, Makes Mandatory for Banks to Follow Dictate
- Bitcoin Price Stability
- New York City man robbed at gunpoint for ... bitcoin? - EXCLUSIVE Interview!
- MasterCard makes the case that it’s safer and faster than Bitcoin
- New CoinDesk Report Reveals Who Really Uses Bitcoin
- Reason Magazine Subpoena Stomps on Free Speech
And TONS more! Your hosts are Tim Baker, Daniel Brown, and John Stuart. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us how long you think the Bitcoin price could remain stable!