This is another wild episode of #YMBLive, our weekly LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 1-3PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of crazy Bitcoin opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- The Grexit and Financial Crises
We're seeing about a 300% increase in bitcoin buys across all Europe in past few weeks (not much from Greece though, they aren't able to)
— Coinbase (@coinbase) June 30, 2015
- Labor Decentralization and Economic Theory
- BitBeat: Coinwallet Runs Another Stress Test
- Bitcoin accused of wasting shocking amount of electricity
- New Song From John Stuart and Sam Stucky [Link Coming Soon]
- MIT's 'Enigma' system uses bitcoin tricks to share encrypted data
- Payments Firm Backs 'Crazy' Offline Bitcoin Transactions Experiment
- Tibdit Raises £122,000 for Bitcoin Tipping Platform
And TONS more! Tim couldn't make it this week so your hosts are just Daniel Brown and John Stuart. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us if you think the world needs a financial crisis or if you think there's another way out of trouble!