This is another wild episode of #YMBLive, our weekly LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 1PM-3PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of crazy Bitcoin opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- Wikileaks Accepting Bitcoin Pledges for TTIP Bounty
- New Album From The Luna Programme: Whatever The World Is
- Japan court rules against Bitcoin compensation plea
- Bitcoin Not Bombs Clearance Sale
- Bitcoin and Credit Cards Can Co-Exist, CardLinx CEO Says
- Should Small Businesses Bet on Bitcoin?
- Visa to start research on blockchain technology
- LocalBitcoins.com: Goodbye, New York!
- Bitcoin Exchanges Kraken and Bitfinex Cut Services in New York
- Peernova's Dave Hudson: Blocksize Debate Lacks 'Good Data'
- Discussion of Bitcoin-XT Banned from Bitcoin Subreddit
And TONS more! Your hosts this week are Daniel Brown, Tim Baker, and John Stuart. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us how long you think Bitcoin and credit cards will co-exist!