This is another wild episode of #YMBLive, our weekly LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 1-3PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of crazy Bitcoin opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- The Bitcoin Block Size Debate
- Jon Matonis: Bitcoin Needs Its Own Version of LIBOR
- DEA Agent Makes Plea Deal in Silk Road Corruption Case
- Antonopoulos Question 3 – The Dutch Government Questions Andreas Antonopoulos
- Former Barclays/Nike CIO Will Rule Bitcoin In Two To Three Years
- WhatsApp and AT&T Receive Low Marks on EFF Privacy Scorecard
- Bitcoin: Is it really ripe for a Greek rally?
- Cameroon Experiments With Cryptocurrency
And TONS more! Your hosts are Tim Baker, Daniel Brown, and John Stuart. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us if you think we should raise the block size limit to 20MB!