This is our fourth episode of #YMBLive, a new LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 1-3PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of crazy Bitcoin opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- MovieTickets.com Accepts Bitcoin – That's DOPE
- Coinbase Launches Instant Exchange
- Investing in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Related Businesses
- Bitcoin Will Be Money If It Becomes Boring
- Why It Might Make Sense to Pay Your Employees in Bitcoin
- What does the disappearance of Bitcoin price volatility mean?
- BTC-accepting businesses ... have stopped accepting Bitcoin
- ShapeShift Leaves New York, Choosing Not to Comply with BitLicense
- Millennials Demand Web Freedoms in 'Digital Magna Carta'
- Stripe to Launch in Nordic Countries, Challenging Swedish Rival Klarna
And TONS more! Your hosts are Tim Baker, Daniel Brown, and John Stuart. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us if you think DOPE the movie will be good for the Bitcoin community!