This is the first episode of our brand new LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 12-2PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- New Jersey Settles Case Against Controversial Student Bitcoin Project
- New Jersey Legislators Propose Tax Breaks for Bitcoin Businesses
- Canadian University Adds Bitcoin ATMs to Bookstore Locations
- Bitcoin Has Empowered Over 50,000 Women and Counting
- John Nash's Death Prompts Renewed Speculation over Bitcoin Creation
- Samourai Wallet: A Serious Darkwallet Contender
And TONS more! Your hosts are Tim Baker and Daniel Brown. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us if you'd rather see advertisements or have your computer mine for a website while you visit!