The Best Odds of Winning at a Crypto Casino

So you have some cryptocurrency and you want to win some more of it. Congratulations are in order, because you're in for hours of fun and excitement. But don't register and deposit at a crypto casino just yet. To give yourself the best chances of successful crypto gambling, here's what you need to know.

Choosing the Best Games

Every game at a BTC casino has what's called a House Edge, which indicates how much of an advantage the dealer has over the player. And the lower the House Edge, the better your mathematical chances of winning. For example, if you're Bitcoin gambling on a game with a 1% House Edge, the dealer has a 51% chance of winning to the player's 49%. Compare that to a 20% House Edge, and the player's odds are suddenly 30% to the Bitcoin casino's 70%.

Check out this list of casino game house edges courtesy of the Center for Gaming Research at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. (About 60% of the way down the page.)

Playing Games the Right Way

It's not enough to simply know which games to play, you have to play them the right way. In Roulette, the extremely low House Edge of French Roulette only applies to the 1 to 1 outside bets, not the 1 to 2 bets or any of the inside bets. And if you're (smartly) playing six-deck Blackjack, you need to play using the best strategy. Luckily, you're crypto gambling, which means you can shamelessly have a Blackjack chart next to you while you play and can take all the time you need. This will ensure that you make the best possible decision on every hand.

Finding a Crypto Casino

What defines a great BTC casino is fairly simple. Their games need to be certified fair or provably fair. They need to have certificates of approval from independent, third-party sites. They have to be licensed and regulated by a governing body. They should offer more crypto gambling than just Bitcoin. And they must have a strong reputation online for paying out winnings and solving any pending disputes. With those necessities in mind, it won't be long before you find a popular crypto casino that checks all those boxes.

Setting Important Limitations

As you've probably already noted, playing at a crypto casino means that the player has at least a slight disadvantage no matter what they play. And the longer you play any of these games, the higher the likelihood that your win/loss ratio will get to the House Edge. This is why gambling responsibly is so crucial.

For example, set a timer so that you're alerted when you've been playing for an hour. It's truly a game-changing reminder to take a break. And you should always be crypto gambling with no more than you can afford to lose. Never play to make money. In fact, you should expect to lose more than you win and consider the whole experience simply paying for entertainment. The point is to have fun, after all.

Good luck and enjoy!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *