This is another wild episode of #YMBLive, our weekly LIVE Bitcoin podcast! Join us every Wednesday from 1-3PM Eastern as we cover the latest Bitcoin headlines and share plenty of crazy Bitcoin opinions. If you can't watch the show live, the audio and video will always be available to download.
This Week's Bitcoin Headlines:
- Banks Forgot Who Was Supposed to Own Dell Shares
- First Instant Bitcoin-Based Remittance Service Launched in the Philippines
- Hardware Vulnerability 'Could Compromise Bitcoin Private Keys'
- The I.M.F. Is Telling Europe the Euro Doesn't Work
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Addresses Digital Currency
- Do mining and electricity back Bitcoin?
- Goldman Sachs Survey: Most Millennials Won't Use Bitcoin
- New Device Steals Encrypted Bitcoin Keys in Mid-Air
- North Carolina Senate Committee Advances Bitcoin Bill
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Promotes Bitcoin in Kenya
And TONS more! Your hosts this week are Daniel Brown, Tim Baker, and John Stuart. Enjoy!
Leave a comment and tell us if you think it's helpful when people get into Bitcoin for "sketchy" business!